Senior Coordinator - Business Improvement
North Ryde, NSW
- Coordinate, implement and drive business initiatives
- Key role
- Salary up to $105,824 + super + flexible work options
Centrally located only 12 kilometres from the Sydney CBD, the City of Ryde is home to major commercial and residential centres, a diverse range of neighbourhood and town centres, extensive national parks and waterways.
Are you looking for a leadership role to apply your business analysis, finance, systems and IT skills? Do you have what it takes to create and shape a high performance and innovative business improvement team?
We are seeking an innovative and experienced Business Improvement Manager who will lead a team of business analysis, finance and business project officers to provide key business and systems support services for the City of Ryde. This key role includes system development, business process review, and business support that deliver to the community through process improvement, technology and financial services.
A key part of your role will be to provide expert advice and strategic input into the development of project deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with City of Ryde’s policies, strategies and technology architecture.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field, or extensive experience in a similar role
- Experience in system and business process improvement with the ability to implement change initiative
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate staff
- Experience in managing a business support section including project cost reporting, budget preparation and management
- Experience in system and business process improvement with the ability to implement change initiatives
- Experience in localised system development
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports, correspondence etc
- Excellent computer literacy skills in MS Office & Financial Systems e.g Tech One
Interested? If you would like to know more please see the Position Description or call Ian Garland on 9952 8472 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply - Apply now using our fast on-line system. Please note you do not need a “password” to use the City of Ryde on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without “logging-out” of the system.
In addition to answering the on-line questions, this position requires you to attach your Resume as part of the application process. You do not need to address the selection criteria or provide a covering letter.
Closing Date: Sunday 9 December 2018 at 11:30 pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer